Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Three Happiness

Worked long night or till the morning of the next day it seems. Every join in my body longed for a nice soft bed in replace of a straight chair. By noon, we get the tender wrapped up and ready to be delivered. I chose to deliver the documents myself together with my ever loyal assistant. We agreed to then have lunch at Madam Kwan's, had nasi lemak and all. By the time we finish with lunch, our table was then approached by an old Sikh



who immediately started a chat with us... A fortune teller it seems.. wat da ya know. Immediately he sees me he spotted the troubles on my face.. because he said I think too much. Offerred to read my palm and I thot.. y not!? Just give it a try lah, see what this guy has to offer. He then tore a piece of paper and wrote somethin in it and place it in the middle of my palm. Then he wrote like 3 number 2 3 & 4. Reading my palm, he saw that I am to live until 85. Money, am not gonna get rich, I'll get money fairly easily but I'd finish them equally easy. He says I'll be getting 3 happiness or something about something that will make me happy will happen soon.











No comments: